Friday, March 14, 2008

Speaking of Foxholes...

Scarlett makes me dig, it's all her fault but I get in trouble. You see, somewhere in her family line there must have been sheep herders. She chases me and corners me all the time. She bites my back legs and bosses me around.

I get backed up against the porch or a corner of the fence and dig in. It's all I can do, she won't let me get around her. Then Pa comes out and hollers, gets this big scooping tool and fills the hole back in. That's really nice of my human because then I get to dig it up again next time Miss Scarlett chases me. That's almost everyday! Yippee. My humans are so nice. I don't like it when they holler but it only last a few seconds, kind of like GRRRRRR.

They know it's just the way Miss Scarlett and I are. Having fun and digging in the sand. All this digging makes me hungry. I think I'll go stomp around by the treat box until they give in. :-)

Sarge

No comments: