Sunday, March 23, 2008

Off to the Vet Again!



This is my puppy picture. Wasn't I a cutie?! It makes me feel good to see myself so peaceful. I'm still having trouble opening my mouth so my people took me back to the doctor. This time I saw two of them and they both poked around, tried to open my mouth and it made me cry real loud it hurt so bad. Even the vets were sad. Then the were real nice to me and rubbed me all over, it felt good. I got another needle stick, this time I heard them say they were testing enzyme levels.

I feel a little better, I have some new medicine my humans hide in really yummy food so I eat it okay. I still can't open my mouth enough to yawn or catch a toy but I feel like playing, I just can't do much. I can't play tug of war with Scarlett, she pulls too hard and hurts my mouth.

My humans will know more on Tuesday. If they can't find anything out from the blood I just gave then they will have to do more tests of my liver and kidneys before they can make me go to sleep for x-rays.

I sure wished I'd get better soon. I have to turn my head sideways even to yawn a little bit and I still only eat my food on one side and it has to be soft food. Maybe my new stronger antibiotics will help but no one knows what's wrong so I can only hope. The food and attention are great but I'd rather feel like myself again.

It's dark out now and time for bed. Maybe tomorrow I'll be better. - Sarge

No comments: