Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's a Dog's Life and it's good.

We are two dogs living with 2 humans. We have a huge yard, we eat good and play all day. At night we even let our people share the bed with us at. Miss Scarlett is the queen of the house, you almost never see her sitting or sleeping on the floor, she likes her comforts.

She's bossy. She likes to herd me around by my collar. I'm laid back and am nice to everyone. I like to jump on everyone because I'm sure everyone loves me.

My favorite food is food. Any food. Miss Scarlett knows this and saves her treats until I have finished mine and she flaunts it around making me jealous. We are best of friends only because I put up with a lot from her and she keeps me company.

We have good humans in the pack and they are good hunters and providers so we let them hang around. I have to go now, I think I smell something cooking! - Sarge

No comments: